24 Hour Locations
We have convenient 24 hour Easyserve locations across Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
*Please note, lubes only available during opening hours
How to use Ezyserve
Step 1 - Insert cardwith magnetic strip on the right hand side facing down. The Machine will give you the following prompts:
- Have your fuelled your vehicle?
- Select “No”. If you’re using an EFTPOS card you’ll be asked to choose “cheque, savings or credit account”
- Please enter your PIN number
- If you are using a StarCard, which does not require a PIN, just press “OK”
- Enter your odometer reading.
- Use the right hand keyboard numbers to enter your reading, then press the “OK” key.
Step 3 - If you do not need to enter these details, pressing the "OK" key will take you to the next stage.
- Repeat this step to enter vehicle registration and order number if required
- Select pump number
- Choose your pump number from the numeric keyboard and then press “OK”
- Your card will be returned to you at this point
- When you have finished, if you want a receipt, re-insert your card
- Do you want a receipt?
- Choose “Yes” or “no”. The machine will print your receipt and return your card